Thursday, February 11, 2010

It’s Snowing………

………..in East Texas!!!!! We woke up this morning to a blanket of sleet! That was pretty exciting for us so we had to get a few pictures!

foster in the real snow 002

Doesn’t he look excited!!!!

Well my mom called me asking if we got pictures of Foster in the snow and I said yes we took some this morning, she asked if we had taken some tonight and I said no it is just nasty wet out there! Well i decided to look outside and it was a blanket of white!!!! So we woke foster up and got him dressed so he could go play in some real snow!!

foster in the real snow 008

Throwing a snow ball!

foster in the real snow 010

I love how this picture turned out! He just loved the snow!

foster in the real snow 019

Daddy got him with a snowball!!!

foster in the real snow 030

All of our handprints, Fosters is above the T he didn’t want to take his glove off!

foster in the real snow 032

I had to do it :)

!foster in the real snow 039

I thought that this looked neat!

Hopefully we will be able to make it to Fosters Valentines party tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment