Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter!

Foster’s Easter egg hunt at school! It took him a second to get the hang of this egg hunting thing, but then he was on a roll! We had to dump his basket out twice so he could get more eggs!

fosters easter party 009 

fosters easter party 015 

We had a great Easter egg hunt at my Mom and Dads, but I forgot my camera :(! I know crazy right, but that is what happens when the whole family is sick!

The Easter Bunny bunny brought Foster some really cool stuff, we asked him not to bring a lot since Fosters birthday is the 8th! After Church we went to Nana and Papa Todd's and had a awesome lunch followed by another egg hunt! If you are in need of any Easter candy you can find it at our house!

easter and fosters b-day 002 

easter and fosters b-day 003

easter and fosters b-day 021 easter and fosters b-day 036easter and fosters b-day 058

We had a awesome Easter!! Now it is time to get ready for his big birthday bash! I can’t believe my baby will be 2 :(!

No comments:

Post a Comment